Friday, October 21, 2016

Epi 109 - A Complete Episode Rundown (Abridged)

This week I tried to tackle a “table of contents” or at the very least an “index” of all my past episodes.  Due to human nature and my own limitations I’m sure I left out some information, but in this episode I go through every episode and give you a brief explanation of all 108 past episodes. After which we reach number twenty of the 20 Jokes So Terrible They’re Actually Funny (I can’t believe we got through them all), plus I share a bonus joke that I found on the net.
Then over on the “B-Side” I share some observations about negative people & negative energy and how it can affect us on a daily basis and lastly I close out the episode with a touch of listener feedback.

Be sure to show your support to the man who helps support the show by visiting  https://www.tomslatin.com/standing-outside-a-broken-phone-booth-broken-hearted/ and tell him Charley sent you!

Please help out the show by taking this MARKETING SURVEY

Changes In Latitudes: A Transgender Experience is proud to be a member of The Queer Life Family thequeerlife.org

Become a PATRON of the show on PATREON at: patreon.com/ChangesInLatitudesPodcast

TWITTER:  @CILPodcast
STITCHER: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=54918&refid=stpr

No comments:

Post a Comment