Friday, August 26, 2016

Epi 101 - 101 Pounds of Fun


I had a bit of fun this week which was a good thing because I was in a time crunch to make sure I had this episode recorded, editing and published on time.  One thing you may notice right away is that I used my travel mic and recorder to capture the content for this week so I will be the first to admit that this particular episode has a sound quality that is not my usual standard. It didn’t distract me too much and I hope it doesn’t take away from your listening enjoyment ... not too much anyway.
So this week I speak about body imagery and how it’s changed over the last 50 years, plus how it can affect young boys and men who are struggling with their gender identity and/or gender expression. From that I move on and cover number fifteen of the 20 Jokes So Terrible They’re Actually Funny (we’re getting down to the end and I’m looking for a new countdown to cover, send it my way to the email address listed below) Then over on the “B-Side” I share a bit about how California is suffering a serious water shortage and how my neighbors appear to have to care or clue about the severity of this situation. Later I share the song of the namesake of this episode ... “101 Pounds of Fun” from Rodgers & Hammerstein’s “South Pacific” from the 1949 Broadway soundtrack, plus a listener submitted song by Ice Cube, “Do Ya Thang.” After which I close out the program with a quick listener feedback moment.

Please help out the show by taking this MARKETING SURVEY

Changes In Latitudes: A Transgender Expericne is proud to be a memeber of The Queer Life Famliy thequeerlife.org

Become a PATRON of the show on PATREON at: patreon.com/ChangesInLatitudesPodcast and gain access to the PATREON EXCLUSIVE mini-cast “UNPLUGGED


TWITTER:  @CILPodcast
WEBISTE: ChangesInLatitudesPodcast.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment